- resume writing services albuquerque
apa format cover page author note
synthroid makes me nervous
viagra pfizer canada
how to write a good introduction of an essay
essays about schizophrenia
architectural technology thesis topics
joan didion self respect essay
essay example smoking
essay the meaning of life
ist viagra gut frs herz
marcialis dove tutto brucia
case study help nursing
how do i type the degree symbol on my keyboard
academic goals essays
formal lab report example
Increase IED deployment through:
- Promotion of the Interim Executive philosophy to nonprofit boards, staff and executive search consultants, universities’ and educational systems’ nonprofit curriculum.
- Collaboration with other organizations which promote IEDs.
- Ensure a level of professionalism through high standards for membership and training opportunities.
- Provide a Code of Conduct that all members agree to abide by.
- Work nationally with other organizations to provide resources for Interims in networking and learning opportunities.
- Public Relations and Social Media
- A website including a national online directory of IEDs by expertise in fields including but not limited to leadership, board consulting, facilitation, education, executive coaching, development and finance.
- Publishing IED achievements through case studies and evaluated analysis of client success in documents and texts, and inclusion in a TV Series, Architects of Opportunities.
- Provide funding for social media presence including NAAIED website, outreach, marketing resources and a dedicated paid executive administrator.
- Outreach and Promotion
- Visibility and elevation of the profession of Interim Executives.
- Featured prominently on NAAIED website in an online directory showcasing your professional skills.
- NAAIED web presence, strategic outreach to nonprofits through documentaries, TV series, marketing, book and publications, and NAAIED and sponsors’ outreach team.
- Charter members will be invited to submit blogs and case studies.
- Receive notices of requests for proposals for Interim and Consulting deployment.
- Use of NAAIED logos to increase your professionalism and credibility.
- Use of Information tables at conferences.
- Best Practices
- Participate in the collaboration with IED experts across the country in promoting IED Best Practices.
- Participate in and lead online national conversations.
- Participate in opportunities to collaborate on teams deployed in Transition Consulting.
- Participate in the oversight committee for evaluation and statistics.
- Professional Development
- Peer networking through local meetings and online forums
- On-going educational opportunities
- Resources for running your business
- Information sharing and advice on liability insurance, independent consulting, employment contracts, marketing, legal concerns, marketing, social media,
- Templates for interim practices.
- NAAIED is funded for administration, social media presence, outreach and marketing and a dedicated and paid executive administrator.